The guys that run Uniformes Generale are giving out some cracking bargains right now. They’ve reduced the remainder of their AW15 Hikerdelic collection to up to 70%.
This is their interpretation of the MA-1 bomber jacket.
- Heavy duty Shell in dry matt Nylon
- Military spec ‘Onion Quilted’ lining
- Premium outdoor military trim
- Two side pockets with snap fasteners
- Chest Pocket with zip
- Arm pocket with zip
- Elasticated finish on sleeves and waist
This is a lovely jacket in its own right, there’s no doubt about that, but with 70% off and coming in at £37.50 you just can’t go wrong with this. The slim fit will make it a smart versatile addition to your wardrobe. Currently available in Small and Medium Sizes only.
If you are heading up the hills then this could be the jacket for you. This is a fully functioning, severe weather, monster of a parka. It’s longer in length so finishes around mid thigh and it’s fully real down lined and has Borg lining in the hood.
- Outer shell of high density cotton
- Lining is matt coated dry touch ripstop kite fabric
- Multiple adjusters
- Oversized shock cord around the hood and waist
- Large heavy gauge inner rib collar,
- Double centre front storm flaps
- Large patch pockets
- Secondary heavy gauge cuff rib on sleeve
It’s going to protect you from the elements with all that functionality at your disposal. My personal favourite is this burnt orange one which is quite beautiful, but they also come in Black and Dark Indigo. If you need a larger size you can get the Khaki one in L and XL.
Once again available for a 70% discount you can pick these up for £75 each.
Uniformes Generale also understand the concept of brand loyalty. When you pick up one of these jackets remember to sign up to the UG loyalty club, where the more you buy the more discounts you are entitled to. A win win situation in my book!! Dont hang about!!